Welcome to the Spencer Health Membership Program. Your Savings are only a click away
Are you tired of health plans that cost you a lot but only save you a little? Are you looking for a way to save money on a wide variety of health benefits? Well, we’ve developed a solution to your problem.
Whether you need monthly prescriptions, dental work, new glasses, or a massage, you’ve come to the right place for quality health services from a provider who cares. Plus, we save you money!
The Spencer Health Network is one of Canada’s largest and oldest administrators of network health services. For over 25 years, we’ve delivered an unbeatable combination of savings and health services to over 125,000 Canadians across the country. The benefit we offer is not traditional insurance but a guaranteed savings program. All of our partner providers have agreed to reduce their fees for members of our network.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the healthcare they need or deserve because they think they can’t afford it. Those days are over.
Our Mission is to save you money.
Becoming a member is fast and easy. The sooner you become a member, the sooner you’ll start saving money.
How Do I Join?
Order your Spencer Health Network membership card
Make an appointment to visit one of our network providers
Show your card when you arrive at your appointment and start saving right away
Why Should I Join?
- All of our plans are affordable, starting at just $45.00 a year.
- Visit any of our networks and start saving as soon as you receive your membership card in the mail (within 2-5 business days from the time you register).
- Save on out-of-pocket costs for you and your entire family.
- Always receive your savings, no matter how many times you visit our providers. Go as often as you need. No plan maximums and no hassles.
- No conditions. Whether you know you need immediate care or not at the time you register, you’ll always be eligible to receive your savings and save on the services you need.
- Since we have over a thousand providers in our network, there’s a good chance that a network provider is located in close proximity to your home or workplace.
- Works alongside your existing insurance plan. Contact us for more details.